Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

SnapSuit

Hi ladies,
Does anyone have experience with SnapSuit? It's an online only company that supposedly does custom grooms suits for under $300. My fiance and I are interested in using that for his suit, but we're also a little wary. Any thoughts? 
Thanks!

Re: SnapSuit

• Options
    Better to go someplace like JCPenny, Kohl's, Men's Warehouse, Macy's, Nordstrom's, etc. with a budget then take the suit to a local tailor if your particular location doesn't have a tailor on-site, especially for men's suits, it's best done live as you can determine if he likes the fabric content, shirting, tie, etc.

• Options
    MesmrEwe said:
    Better to go someplace like JCPenny, Kohl's, Men's Warehouse, Macy's, Nordstrom's, etc. with a budget then take the suit to a local tailor if your particular location doesn't have a tailor on-site, especially for men's suits, it's best done live as you can determine if he likes the fabric content, shirting, tie, etc.

This.  I couldn't imagine buying something custom and not being able to touch the fabrics, look at the colors in person and try things on.