Wedding Woes

Happy Memorial Day

Hope you all are having a good Memorial Day.  Anyone else stuck working today, like me?

The weekend went better than expected.  We didn't have nearly the rain and thunderstorms that was predicted.  Didn't do much on Fri. or Sat.  On Sun., my H changed out all the brake pads on my car, so I was super thankful for that.  We also did a major grocery shopping trip.

Pretty mellow day at work.  We have some client employees who work at our office.  It's a holiday for them.  Plus, of course, a good bit of our own employees took a vacation day today.

I'm remarkably energetic considering I got less than 6 hours of sleep last night.  I'm trying to stay revved before my body realizes what is going on, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Memorial Day

• Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Sorry you have to work today!

I'm just chilling out. Having pancakes for breakfast. I don't do that much.
  • At work today and it’s already a shitty day. Ten more hours to go. Ugh. I’m glad this isn’t my day on the Fourth of July though or I’d be so salty missing out on our bbq. I have the worst cramps too, which is making everything worse. Oh well. At least the rest of the weekend was fun. FIs and my parents met for the first time and that was a little uncomfortable but otherwise it went well. I hope everyone’s weekend was great!