Chit Chat

What simple flower?

edited June 2018 in Chit Chat
my guys will be in black or khaki pants  white shirts and malibu blue ties. Fh will be with a single red rose boutineer. besides Rose's what is a simple flower that would look good for the groomsmen boutineers?

Re: What simple flower?

• edited June 2018
    bump please :)
    Christina Applegate Eye Roll Married With Children

Edited because I found a better gif. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • ummmmmm ok. you don't have to be so rude!
  • You could try a carnation, a different colour rose of daisy. You can pick something that would be in your bridesmaids' bouquets.

You got an eye roll because it wasn't necessary to bump your post. The Boards are very active and most people get a response within 12 hours.

• edited June 2018
    You are using 'malibu' for your bm dresses and gm ties. You could have bachelor buttons, white or blue hydrangeas (little snips not the whole flower), white or yellow daisies, carnations, forget-me-nots, or bluebells. I would choose something regional and in season. You could google your state and season for ideas.

• Choose another flower from the BM or your bouquets to use..  Don't overthink this..  A red tea rose would work as well as ordering all the same red rose bouts for the guys.