Hashtag Help
Options

Please help!! Gill that didn't get away

My finance and I dated in college, broke up and then reconnected almost 6 years later.
There has to be some "one that got away" pun that I'm missing. I'm at a total loss! Please help!

His last name is Gill.

Re: Please help!! Gill that didn't get away

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Well, if you have reconnected, then no one got away, right?  Perhaps I am missing the idea behind your concept.

#NoLongerNothingButNet
    #HappyToTheGills
    #BreathingNewLifeAsTheGills
    #LivingLifeToTheGills

• Options
    Yea, I was trying to think of something that was a play on the one that got away, like "this one didn't get away" but more clever
  • Options
    Yea, I was trying to think of something that was a play on the one that got away, like "this one didn't get away" but more clever
    I really think you should reevaluate this. The one that got away is not really the best wedding theme. It means the one you should have married but settled for someone else instead. You might as well have “IGuessYoullDo”. A bit like a Gatsby themed wedding... 

HappytotheGills seems the best and easiest to remember. 

• Options
    I'm not really explaining it well, it's more a "we got away from each other once but kept each other this time" 
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    #HereToStay
    #StuckLikeGlueGills

• Options
    #HappyToTheGills is clever and easy to remember. Do you really want or need to reference the fact that you guys previously broke up in your hashtag?
  • Options
    He and I wanted something that referenced the adversity that we overcame and highlighted that we were clearly meant for each other. 

Thanks MobKaz for the awesome suggestions! I'll run them by the future Hubby
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    He and I wanted something that referenced the adversity that we overcame and highlighted that we were clearly meant for each other. 

Thanks MobKaz for the awesome suggestions! I'll run them by the future Hubby
    #ClimbedHillsToBeTheGills