Wedding Reception Forum

Baltimore Reception Recommendations

My fiancé and I are planning to get married in Baltimore on May 25, 2019 and are in need of some reception venue recommendations! We currently have 160 people on our guest list and would like to keep our budget around $15K. I feel like this is doable, but we are having trouble finding venues within our price range. Thanks!

Re: Baltimore Reception Recommendations

• edited April 2018

ETA - Nevermind.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • 1) you are getting married over a holiday weekend so don't be surprised if prices are a bit higher (may not effect wedding costs as much as travel and lodging for any OOT guests).  2) Setting a date before even finding a venue is probably not the best idea, so try and be flexible if possible.

I would probably rely more on friends, family, and even coworker recommendations.  You could even talk to your other possible wedding vendors to see what venues they like.
  • My fiancé and I are planning to get married in Baltimore on May 25, 2019 and are in need of some reception venue recommendations! We currently have 160 people on our guest list and would like to keep our budget around $15K. I feel like this is doable, but we are having trouble finding venues within our price range. Thanks!
    This is an international board, so you might be better off asking your local board. I personally reside in California and have no idea what venues are available in Baltimore. Freckles brings up a good point about it being a holiday weekend. 

• Martin's or La Fontaine Blue