Wedding Woes

Did anyone watch the Bachelorette? *spoilers*

Watching last night was brutal. 

Re: Did anyone watch the Bachelorette? *spoilers*

• I hate it. 
  • My friends & I had been watching this season and we all read spoilers so we knew how it was going to go. We usually watch on Tuesdays. Is the finale even worth watching?
  • I mean, if you're down to see poor Blake get his heart broken. 

I had read the spoilers too, so I knew it was coming. It still sucked, especially knowing Garrett's IG history drama. 
  • I've already been spoiled. It's so hard to avoid, and I can't watch until next Tuesday. 

I didn't care for either of them. I was rooting for Colton and then Jason. I remember that I've disliked either Garrett or Blake quite a bit. Whichever one was whiny and over-the-top "ugh, I love her. Ugh, what if she doesn't pick me? Ugh, I know I came on a show where I have a 3 percent chance of getting the girl, but no one can possibly have a better relationship than us." They just blur together in my mind, and I don't even remember who I disliked more, haha. 
  • I mean, if you're down to see poor Blake get his heart broken. 

I had read the spoilers too, so I knew it was coming. It still sucked, especially knowing Garrett's IG history drama. 
    OMG I watched the first half last night and Blake was ridiculous. I stopped it when Chris started interviewing him so maybe I'll pick that up today.

Also, Blake was the one I never remembered. Every single time he was on screen, I was like who the heck is that?
  • I've already been spoiled. It's so hard to avoid, and I can't watch until next Tuesday. 

I didn't care for either of them. I was rooting for Colton and then Jason. I remember that I've disliked either Garrett or Blake quite a bit. Whichever one was whiny and over-the-top "ugh, I love her. Ugh, what if she doesn't pick me? Ugh, I know I came on a show where I have a 3 percent chance of getting the girl, but no one can possibly have a better relationship than us." They just blur together in my mind, and I don't even remember who I disliked more, haha. 
    Yup, that was Blake. Very in his head and whiny.