Wedding Woes

Fill in the Blank

NBSquared2017NBSquared2017 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited August 2018 in Wedding Woes
I don't remember where I originally saw this...I can't take credit for the idea.

Since the unpopular opinions thread was so popular (hee hee)...I thought this would be fun to continue producing new content. 

Fill in the blanks, I’ll start:

Just because I’m __________, doesn’t mean I(‘m) ______________.

Just because I’m emotional, doesn’t mean I’m not strong.

Re: Fill in the Blank

• Just because I'm friendly and female, doesn't mean I'm soft-hearted and a pushover.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Just because I don’t show emotion, doesn’t mean I don’t cry in private. 
  • Just because I have kids doesn’t mean I don’t want to hang out with yours, or be invited to their important events (I’m looking at you H’s SIL). 
    I had to re-read this a few times because I was like wait I didn't think you had kids
  • kvruns said:
    Just because I have kids doesn’t mean I don’t want to hang out with yours, or be invited to their important events (I’m looking at you H’s SIL). 
    I had to re-read this a few times because I was like wait I didn't think you had kids
    Typo. 
  • Just because I'm not warm and fuzzy doesn't mean I'm not nice.
  • Just because I'm the leader doesn't mean I don't need your help.
  • Just because I have children doesn't mean I know what the hell I'm doing as a parent.  :) 
  • Just because i'm shy/not overly talkative doesn't mean I want to be left out/not invited
  • kvruns said:
    Just because I have kids doesn’t mean I don’t want to hang out with yours, or be invited to their important events (I’m looking at you H’s SIL). 
    Typo. 
    Thanks - I was SO confused too!!

Just because I'm a woman in a bar, doesn't mean I want to talk to you.
    Yes to this! I was out with my FSIL Saturday night and 3 dudes came up to talk to us. I'm married, she's engaged. Keep it the fuck moving. And neither of us care that you think we're good looking! 
  • Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I'm not fit. 
    Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I don't eat healthy (for the most part. I have my days).