Wedding Woes

Trouble replying

Is anyone else having trouble replying to a post? I have tried to reply to several post across different boards and they all have to be approved but never are. If there are any KnotGods out there perhaps they can report this and/or do something about it. 

Re: Trouble replying

• Is this new as of Thursday, August 23 at 5:21 pm or did you post this days ago? It seems like a bunch of posts that were on hold are going through now. 

• WinstonsGirlWinstonsGirl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2018
    Just checking if I can post too

ETA - Praise the KnotGods!!  Though I kept reposting a checking, so if I finally got approval there might be a lot of garbage to sort through

• I tried posting this a couple of days ago but it was put in MobKaz's approval purgatory with everyone else's posts. It just appeared today!
  • I am dying of laughter with the bombardment of all the posts people have been trying to put through for the last 1-2 weeks...suddenly popping up ALL AT ONCE.

Right now, I'm doing a lot of clicking to "tidy up" and get back to new replies to a thread actually being new replies, lol.  But I'm happy to do that because it means everyone can post again :).

I believe I have survived, but I fear there are others I have forgotten about....

• I am dying of laughter with the bombardment of all the posts people have been trying to put through for the last 1-2 weeks...suddenly popping up ALL AT ONCE.

Right now, I'm doing a lot of clicking to "tidy up" and get back to new replies to a thread actually being new replies, lol.  But I'm happy to do that because it means everyone can post again :).

Haha this is the most active the boards have been in a while!
  • I almost feel as if I have already experienced my Lenten sacrifice for 2019!