Wedding Party

Deadline

13»

Re: Deadline

• We haven't had one of these in a long while. It is amusing. The boards have gotten a little boring lately.

@banana468 I could hire you for that mind controlling thing if you have the time!
    If it worked I'd use it for my own gain first! 
  • 2019bride2019bride member
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2018
    We haven't had one of these in a long while. It is amusing. The boards have gotten a little boring lately.

@banana468 I could hire you for that mind controlling thing if you have the time! 

Ok bye now hun. You probably don’t get out often and considered this amusing
  • 2019bride said:
    oh now you want parts too? Lol. Won’t give you the time of day. My post, I’m not going anywhere you big cyber bully. I bet none of you act this way in real life. People like you always grow balls on the internet.

I'm certainly not a big cyber bully but I will throw out some sass when sass is appropriate. All I indicated was that if you want the commenting to stop … stop replying. I didn't say to go away. Hang out, I just popped the popcorn!

• 2019bride said:
    We haven't had one of these in a long while. It is amusing. The boards have gotten a little boring lately.

SITB 
    I'm not your hun. I'm not the one keeping this thread going by commenting on every little thing! I'm just watching the show. Actually I've been out quite a lot, thanks for your concern though. 
  • 2019bride said:

SITB 
    I'm not your hun. I'm not the one keeping this thread going by commenting on every little thing! I'm just watching the show. Actually I've been out quite a lot, thanks for your concern though. 
    LOL at the fact that OP just thanked everyone for the humor of the thread. But then if you find it humorous too, you must not get out much.
  • I call bullshit that you haven't read every single word.

And holy crap, Bob was young there.
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
  • 2019bride said:
    I’m calm, been calm. All advice isn’t good advice especially when you’re throwing in little slick remarks. I didn’t ask for any of the Sass. Don’t tell me my dress was “a poor dress choice” I didnt ask for all of that. Just give me your opinion on what I asked about and leave. That’s all.
    Okay sure, you asked about a deadline for buying the dresses. However, the option you chose for dresses isn't the best, and we were trying to help you see that. If you've ever ordered something online, especially clothing, it shouldn't be hard to acknowledge that things aren't always as they seem and it can be risky to order from a brand you're not already familiar with. IE: I know what size I wear at Old Navy. I order their clothes online without hesitation. I own like one thing from J Crew, so I'd either order a few sizes online or shop in the store.

An (admittedly extreme, silly) metaphor may be asking "Hey guys I'm thinking of killing my husband. Should I shoot him or run him over with the car?" Sure, you asked the best way to kill someone, but the correct answer to that question is that your choice to kill someone n the first place is wrong. In your situation, maybe ordering your dresses from a shop that doesn't re-stock is a poor choice, so it the rest of the question doesn't matter.

I know this wasn't one of the choices but...

Poison

Research for one that mimics a heart attack and isn't typically checked for in an autopsy.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 2019bride said:
    I’m calm, been calm. All advice isn’t good advice especially when you’re throwing in little slick remarks. I didn’t ask for any of the Sass. Don’t tell me my dress was “a poor dress choice” I didnt ask for all of that. Just give me your opinion on what I asked about and leave. That’s all.
    Okay sure, you asked about a deadline for buying the dresses. However, the option you chose for dresses isn't the best, and we were trying to help you see that. If you've ever ordered something online, especially clothing, it shouldn't be hard to acknowledge that things aren't always as they seem and it can be risky to order from a brand you're not already familiar with. IE: I know what size I wear at Old Navy. I order their clothes online without hesitation. I own like one thing from J Crew, so I'd either order a few sizes online or shop in the store.

An (admittedly extreme, silly) metaphor may be asking "Hey guys I'm thinking of killing my husband. Should I shoot him or run him over with the car?" Sure, you asked the best way to kill someone, but the correct answer to that question is that your choice to kill someone n the first place is wrong. In your situation, maybe ordering your dresses from a shop that doesn't re-stock is a poor choice, so it the rest of the question doesn't matter.

I know this wasn't one of the choices but...

Poison

Research for one that mimics a heart attack and isn't typically checked for in an autopsy.

But you can only do that once, so make sure you like you next husband. Can't risk anyone putting two and two together and getting convicted for both!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever