Wedding Woes

Monday Knot Football 2.0??

Re: Monday Knot Football 2.0??

• I got WRECKED this week. 
  • F*ing Tom Brady only scored 8 points - like wtf. I don't like the Patriots but I drafted you because you usually put together a good game. 

Now I need a Kicker and my #3 WR to pull out the win tonight. 

• The Bills and the Browns are winning, the Patriots are losing - is this the end of the world?

• I should ETA - And the Bears are winning the division.

This is definitely the end of the world. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • this week's fantasy was a trainwreck, but I'm actually gonna win in this league! But probably lose in my family league, which will ruin my perfect season. 
  • The Jets and both of my fantasy teams are off to rocky starts.  I was semi-complaining to a coworker a few hours ago and she was like “eh...it’s just football”.  I immediately thought I had to come to TK to this thread to share with people who actually get it 
  • Dayum Kimmi your team is off to a good start this weekend 
  • I need a GM. Yesterday was the first time I've ever messed with my roster and I had like 4 guys out. LOL
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Yesterday was a shit day and I forgot football was on! I made no substitutions and I'm very disappointed in myself ha ha
  • I need a GM. Yesterday was the first time I've ever messed with my roster and I had like 4 guys out. LOL
    I am equally delinquent in checking what is going on with my team.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I am equally delinquent in checking what is going on with my team.
    You’re doing pretty well!
    You’re still looking to beat me!  I think Gangreen is going to be “that team” this season  :D
  • eileenrob said:
    I need a GM. Yesterday was the first time I've ever messed with my roster and I had like 4 guys out. LOL
    You’re still looking to beat me!  I think Gangreen is going to be “that team” this season  :D
    I just looked up a few players to try and pick up and they’re all on your team!
  • eileenrob said:
    I need a GM. Yesterday was the first time I've ever messed with my roster and I had like 4 guys out. LOL
    I just looked up a few players to try and pick up and they’re all on your team!
    On paper it’s a good team!  They just keep falling short on game day lol.  Although I’m open to trades so feel free to propose...
  • Another day...another heartbreak. 
  • Another day...another heartbreak. 
    Same. It’s going to be a long season for the Bills. At least the Browns are staying in most of these games. 
  • Trubisky threw SIX FREAKING touchdowns yesterday and I'm still going to lose this game. 

Yesterday may have been the most fun I've ever had at a Bears game. 
  • ^random box??!

@ShesSoCold I was like “Jeez her QB got 43 points!! Ughhh” but then I saw he was a Bear and figured you were at the game...that must’ve been fun :) still hope I win but I’m glad you enjoyed.  
  • I was wondering who had Trubisky.  How do you lose after that LOL 
  • Guys I am SO BAD in this league.  My family league? Undefeated. This one?  A hot freakin' mess!
  • How am I still losing and S+S is missing a player on her roster. Horrendous 
  • How am I still losing and S+S is missing a player on her roster. Horrendous 

Oops!  Thanks!  I'm usually an easy win-against, because I don't pay enough attention, lol.  But fate is sometimes fickle.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats to all the underdogs winners this week! And my underdogs I mean Lions, Bills, and Browns! What a weird start to the season lol 
  • I can't believe the whole day has gone by and I haven't proclaimed...

The Saints vs. Redskins game last night was GLORIOUS!!!

For those who have not heard the news.  Not only did we win, but Drew Brees broke the record for most passing yards in a career.  He's also only one touchdown pass away from hitting the 500 Club.  Only 3 other QB's in history have done that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

For those who have not heard the news.  Not only did we win, but Drew Brees broke the record for most passing yards in a career.  He's also only one touchdown pass away from hitting the 500 Club.  Only 3 other QB's in history have done that.

Congrats to Brees!  I read an interesting article in the Times yesterday that that record is meant to be broken- any QB who averages a certain number of passing yards and plays consistently can achieve it.  The article cited Matthew Stafford as projected to break it in 2026 or something.  It was an interesting read.
    (And I don’t mean to take anything away from Brees- he’s a phenomenal player and I know how special he is to everyone in New Orleans. One of my faves too.  Just sharing..)

I loved the video Peyton Manning released to congratulate him!
  • eileenrob said:

I can't believe the whole day has gone by and I haven't proclaimed...

Congrats to Brees!  I read an interesting article in the Times yesterday that that record is meant to be broken- any QB who averages a certain number of passing yards and plays consistently can achieve it.  The article cited Matthew Stafford as projected to break it in 2026 or something.  It was an interesting read.
    (And I don’t mean to take anything away from Brees- he’s a phenomenal player and I know how special he is to everyone in New Orleans. One of my faves too.  Just sharing..)
    False. No Bills quarterback can break that record.