Wedding Woes

Monday Knot Football 2.0??

Re: Monday Knot Football 2.0??

• I can't believe the whole day has gone by and I haven't proclaimed...

The Saints vs. Redskins game last night was GLORIOUS!!!

For those who have not heard the news.  Not only did we win, but Drew Brees broke the record for most passing yards in a career.  He's also only one touchdown pass away from hitting the 500 Club.  Only 3 other QB's in history have done that.

H and I watched last night. He seems like such a down to earth guy and I loved how he told his kids that they can do anything they put their mind to. It was so genuine and sweet!

For those who have not heard the news.  Not only did we win, but Drew Brees broke the record for most passing yards in a career.  He's also only one touchdown pass away from hitting the 500 Club.  Only 3 other QB's in history have done that.

I loved the video Peyton Manning released to congratulate him!
    That was my favorite part of the whole thing (I'm sure it has nothing to do with my love for Peyton and my dislike of the Saints..LOL)!!! He's hilarious.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

I loved the video Peyton Manning released to congratulate him!
    I didn't know there was one.  Thanks!  I'll search for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DAMMMMITTTT I forgot to reactivate all my Bears yesterday! Stupid bye week.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
    I keep forgetting to deactivate my Saints players and choose others for their bye week.  I think I have a couple other players with a bye this week also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That Bills game, well the last 2 minutes, was so terrible to watch. 

Also @sparklepants41, I thought you had the game in the bag between Saquan Barkley and Tyreek Hill!
    I keep forgetting to deactivate my Saints players and choose others for their bye week.  I think I have a couple other players with a bye this week also.
    If it makes you feel better you forgot to switch QBs and yet you are still beating me and it comes down to tonight
  • kvruns said:
    DAMMMMITTTT I forgot to reactivate all my Bears yesterday! Stupid bye week.
    If it makes you feel better you forgot to switch QBs and yet you are still beating me and it comes down to tonight

I did.  Again (hanging head).

I'll take luck over skill.  Any day of the week, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Browns be Browning 
  • Really, @NBSquared2017 , you beat me by one point. One freaking point.

This is my life as a Bears fan and now in FF too.
  • Really, @NBSquared2017 , you beat me by one point. One freaking point.

This is my life as a Bears fan and now in FF too.
    Omg I know. I squeeeeeeked by. This was a tough week! 
  • eileenrob said:
    I’m kind of loving that more than half our league is below .500 and that there’s a 5-way tie for last place
    Thank you for making me realize that my team has a worse record than the Browns.

I genuinely appreciate it.

Image result for ugh gif
  • eileenrob said:
    I’m kind of loving that more than half our league is below .500 and that there’s a 5-way tie for last place
    Thank you for making me realize that my team has a worse record than the Browns.

Image result for ugh gif
    ...welcome to my world 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
  • The Beek!
  • eileenrob said:

Image result for ugh gif

You're welcome ;)

(Obviously responding with Pacey.  My 90s is showing.  And the Jets have a better record than my team.  That reflects poorly on me, fwiw lol.)
  • eileenrob said:
    eileenrob said:

Image result for ugh gif

You're welcome ;)

(Obviously responding with Pacey.  My 90s is showing.  And the Jets have a better record than my team.  That reflects poorly on me, fwiw lol.)
    I was always team Pacy! Although I did fancy Jack (andie’s Brother) then I found out his character was gay and I was heartbroken lol 
  • My fantasy team is the only thing keeping this football season from being SUPER depressing 
  • Well @ShesSoCold I’m assuming you’re having a good Sunday. 
  • I keep getting trounced week after week. I love FF and have fun doing it every season, but man oh man do I suck at it lol. At least I am .500, but I don't know how long that will last.  :D
  • I keep getting trounced week after week. I love FF and have fun doing it every season, but man oh man do I suck at it lol. At least I am .500, but I don't know how long that will last.  :D
    Your record is still much, much better than the Bills. 

Heard this stat stat this morning; the Bears offense didn’t even need to score any points to beat the Bills yesterday. The points their defense were enough. Terrible. 

Heard this stat stat this morning; the Bears offense didn’t even need to score any points to beat the Bills yesterday. The points their defense were enough. Terrible. 
    I am so sorry but you have NO IDEA how happy this makes me.

I am so sorry but you have NO IDEA how happy this makes me.
    It was just so embarrassing to watch. 

The only silver lining was that I had Chicago’s defense in fantasy. 
  • I wish I would have forgotten to make updates to my lineup - the changes I made for last night's game cost me a ton of points. 
  • edited November 2018
    I’m kicking myself for not starting Doug Baldwin on Thursday @eileenrob! Our game is going to be close!
  • Uhhh, so I just realized that I haven't made any roster changes in like a month.

My two quarterbacks are Mitchell Trubisky and Alex Smith. Neither of which have played in the last two games. Alex Smith is lucky to even have both legs. LOL

I am the Browns of fantasy football. 
  • Uhhh, so I just realized that I haven't made any roster changes in like a month.

My two quarterbacks are Mitchell Trubisky and Alex Smith. Neither of which have played in the last two games. Alex Smith is lucky to even have both legs. LOL

😂😂 you’re Muffed Punt, right? You might want to check Kareem Hunt’s status, too 😉

😂😂 you’re Muffed Punt, right? You might want to check Kareem Hunt’s status, too 😉
    Oh shit do I have him too?! 

Thank GOD there's no money involved here or something embarrassing for the loser.

• random box??
    This was the first week that both of my fantasy teams and the Jets all won.  It’s been a long season  :D
  • eileenrob said:

random box??
    This was the first week that both of my fantasy teams and the Jets all won.  It’s been a long season  :D
    eileenrob said:

random box??
    Double quote? 

That game sucked. The Bills should have won.