Wedding Woes

Friday!!

DH and I had a date day yesterday- cocktails at lunch then a bunch of shopping.  We knocked out some Christmas and got a good list of ideas going.  I ordered his present too.

Last night we stayed up too late watching the Crew WIN.  The weather is so bad they cancelled 6let's tournament this week.  The second one this year!  Now we only have one birthday party and I don't have a clue what to do with the rest of the weekend.  Maybe if it's nice we'll use all that Halloween candy to make smores.  Reese's cup smores are the BEST, but KitKat gets a good runner up.

Re: Friday!!

• Popping in to say heyyy. 

Work has been a nightmare and I’m just trying to make it to next Friday! After that we’re honeymooning for 9 days! 

Nothing crazy this weekend - we are hitting up a bacon fest on Sunday!! 

• You and your family are in my thoughts, mrsconn. I’m glad you’re still going out for your anniversary. 

Im in the ER with H. The infection moved up his leg. This is the last time I make a bad joke about a tattoo I don’t like. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

• Im in the ER with H. The infection moved up his leg. This is the last time I make a bad joke about a tattoo I don’t like. 
    Holy shit, SSC!! :(  I hope everything turns out OK.  

• Glad to hear you're taking care of yourself @VarunaTT<3 
  • @6fsn, it never even occurred to me, to use anything but Hershey's chocolate bars for s'mores.  You may have just changed my world, lol.  It's finally cool enough outside to use our fire pit.  And now you have me psyched to try Reese's Peanut Butter cup s'mores this weekend!

@NBSquared2017, good to see you back!  Sorry work has been rough.  I hope you had a Happy and fun Halloween!  I remember you talking about it is one of your favorite holidays.  Bacon fest?!?  Mmmm, that sounds awesome, lol.  And enjoy the upcoming honeymoon!

@mrsconn23, I'm glad to hear everyone had a nice night last night and your mom's travel plans are going smoothly.  I hope it continues to stay that way.  More kudos on your SIL for being at least a little more understanding about the upcoming holidays.

I'm working until noonish and then doing the last handful of mystery shops on that special project.  Only four and it's done.  I also need to stop at the bank, while I'm running around, because it is payday!

For the rest of the weekend, it is serious lounging around, lol.  Though I do have a more typical restaurant mystery shop (totally unrelated to the project) on Sun. morning.  It is a favorite brunch place for my H and I, so we're looking forward to it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @VarunaTT, I'm sorry this timing of the year is bringing up painful memories.  I applaud you for recognizing it is time to see your therapist again to help.  Enjoy Bohemian Rhapsody!

@ShesSoCold, that's really scary and you all are in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope the infection is easily treated and that he will be back to himself in no time. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @mrsonn23- I'm glad there is some minor good news going on. 

@varunatt- Continue to be kind to yourself. 

@shesSocold- holy shit! Hopefully it's healed quickly

@short+sassy- we go through all of the chocolate TorT candy and try it out.  Reese's are my favorites, but the kids really like the crunch or the cookies and cream Hershey's.

• Halloween was good. We had family over and we actually got a decent amount of TOTers. Some were teenagers and way too old to be ToTing but whatever. I spent all of yesterday nursing a horrific hangover. Not too much going on this weekend. We invited FSIL and her FI over to hang out, and I plan on relaxing for the most part. 

Good vibes @ShesSoCold

T&P @mrsconn23

• Healing vibes go out to your loved ones @mrsconn23 @ShesSoCold and @sparklepants41 and @VarunaTT good that you’re taking care of yourself- enjoy Bohemian Rhapsody!

SSDD here.  Quiet evening/Saturday and cheering on my youngest sister running a marathon on Sunday.
  • My mom made it to TX safely, but my grandma did pass away last night.  :(   She was such an amazing woman and so full of life all her days.  I am going to miss her so much and am more proud than ever to be part of her legacy.  
  • @mrsconn23, I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Oh, @mrsconn23. I'm sorry for your loss. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss. @mrsconn23
  • I’m so sorry for your loss @mrsconn23

• Sorry for you loss @mrsconn23 what a year your family has had 
  • My condolences @mrsconn23.   A great grandma is awesome and with a legacy to celebrate I hope you look at the legacy she leaves with fondness. 

• @mrsconn23 I'm so sorry for your loss! 
  • mrsconn23 said:
    My mom made it to TX safely, but my grandma did pass away last night.  :(   She was such an amazing woman and so full of life all her days.  I am going to miss her so much and am more proud than ever to be part of her legacy.  
    I’m so sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you.