New Jersey
Options

NJ VENUE HELP - WINTER 2019

Hi Everyone! First time poster, so I'll keep it short & sweet. My fiance & I got engaged after almost 6 years together on Feb 10th, and I'm ready to start my venue search. Luckily, in the past 6 years we've been to MAAANY weddings together in NJ, so I already have some in mind. 

As of now, my top picks are:

Westmount Country Club
Park Chateau (haven't been, I'm sure it's out of my budget but it looks amazing)
Nanina's in the Park
Florentine Gardens
Park Savoy
Rockleigh Country Club

As of now, I'm aiming for a February 2019 Friday night wedding - hoping this will help with pricing & I also love winter in general (not sweating), especially now that February holds more significance for us.

Could anyone tell me if they've started their NJ venue tours/already booked a venue for winter 2018/2019, and if they've gotten any quotes? I'd rather have an idea of what I'm in for before wasting my time visiting just to fall in love and be disappointed with the price. 

I know this question has been asked 800 times (I've been living on this forum for 2 weeks) but I haven't seen any specific pricing for Friday winter weddings for 2018/2019. Any help would be appreciated!! :)

Re: NJ VENUE HELP - WINTER 2019

• Options
    Hello, I just happened to see your post. My name is Matt and I work at Macaluso's in Hawthorne, NJ. I welcome you to contact me regarding menu/pricing and I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.

Best Regards,
    Matthew Arluna

Macalusos
    Sales Associate
    973-427-7320
    matt@macalusos.com