Wedding Woes
Options

Thursday!

My day off!  FINALLY!  

Weather is going to be shitty, but I'll throw on my duck boots and power through.  ;)  I need to get my butt in gear and finish my store shopping and get my orders in for the rest of Christmas.  But I'm kidding myself, we'll be picking up last minute shit next weekend.  LOL

Office day was fun.  And I love seeing people, but I definitely felt the impact of me working from home and how it makes things so much easier for us.  

DH leaves tonight to head to NC and get his grandma.  He's staying at BIL/SIL's tonight and then he and BIL are heading out 1st thing tomorrow. 

Prudie coming up so I can skedaddle.  :D 

Re: Thursday!

• Options
    My car kept starting at the dealer, so we picked it up last night. I don't like just driving it around and hoping it starts, but I don't have a whole lot of other options. 

Anyone have any good spinach or meatless lasagna recipes? BIL's GF is vegetarian and I'm doing lasagnas with meat sauce for Christmas Eve, so I wanted to have something different than just the same lasagna with meatless sauce, in case anyone else wants a different option.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    Hi everyone. A decent amount going on today. I am trying to renew my passport, which unfortunately involves going in person because somewhere in the kerfuffle of moving I lost my passport card. Then I have a doctor’s appointment. I’m hoping to stop by Whole Foods to buy all of the cheeses. Tomorrow we have FI’s work party so I have a hair and nail appointment for that. 

• Options
    I am going to the North Pole!  

My kids are super excited and I can't wait until I duck out at 3 to get the fun process started.  
  • Options
    I hear we’re getting rain, but who knows what “kind” of rain it will be.  Slushy snow stuffs?  I hope your start up problems were just a fluke, ssc, and it’s nothing.
    also Livioosa, I want all the cheeses!

i’m trying to convince my friend to meet me half way on NYE and celebrate together.  I wont know where H will be and could possible be working AT midnight so we can never plan anything.  I found a great place, great event, and have a free room from hotels com.  I even said we’d find a pet friendly place so she could bring her dog. She doesn’t have the 31st off and I understand about precious vaca days, but I think she has a lot to play with (unlike me). Here’s hoping she decides to go.

• Options

Today was the first day in over a week I woke up feeling pretty good.  This cold just will not go away!!  I have to power through a ton of work in the next couple days that I've been slow getting to because my head felt like it was going to explode for the last week. 

Have to run a couple of Xmas shopping errands at lunch, i'll go to the gym after work and then make sure the house is picked up/vacuumed/dusted because my sister is coming tomorrow!!!!! I'm super excited if you couldn't tell :)

Enjoy your day off mrsconn and Banana I hope the North pole is awesome!!!

• Options

Posting before its taken away from me again!  I was really busy for a week and a half, then popped in to start posting and I could not log in!  I tried today and it looks like I'm good to go, we will see!

I hope everything has been good for you ladies!

• Options

SSDD- I'm SO SICK of the grocery store.  $55 and the food MIGHT last the weekend.

More proud mom moments- M2 got a 100% on her math test so she gets to start learning multiplication. She said "Mom, I've been working SO LONG to get to this!" She also leveled up in gymnastics last night.  I'm happy for her, but also going- "welp that's another 30 minutes a week and $20/month I won't get back"

• Options
    Work is crazy busy and I’m kind of cranky about it. It’s my own fault because I took Monday off (which was great) but I’m kind of regretting now. I was here late last night and will be again. 

But im taking 20 minutes to eat and read Prudie. 
  • Options
    Busy over here too.  Looking forward to some nice weekend plans. Debating buying myself a new winter coat- I don’t like buying things for myself this time of year but I could use a new one.  And there are some good deals right now.
  • Options
    eileenrob said:
    Busy over here too.  Looking forward to some nice weekend plans. Debating buying myself a new winter coat- I don’t like buying things for myself this time of year but I could use a new one.  And there are some good deals right now.
    I’ve been playing around with this for the last three years. LOL. I want to buy one online, preferably a ladies style, but I have extra long arms - so I have to buy in person.  Ladies aren’t supposed to have long arms. Good luck with your search!

• Options
    eileenrob said:
    I’ve been playing around with this for the last three years. LOL. I want to buy one online, preferably a ladies style, but I have extra long arms - so I have to buy in person.  Ladies aren’t supposed to have long arms. Good luck with your search!
    I have long arms as well, compared to my height/size, and struggle to find coats. I've now had two Eddie Bauer jackets that fit perfectly and the sleeves are a perfect length. We also have an Eddie Bauer outlet near me that frequently does 50% off everything so I've gotten great deals.
  • Options
    Thanks!  I’ll look into it