January 2013 Weddings
Options

First one, yippie!

So, the date is a long way off, but I know it'll fly by. What makes you keep such a far date? Have you done any planning?

I can't wait to talk to more January 2013 brides!

Re: First one, yippie!

• Options
    I'm in the same boat schilauferin. I'm waiting until I'm a bit further with school until we get married.

How long have you and your fiance been together? How long have you been engaged?
  • Options
    we have been dating about 1.5 years, and been engaged since december 2009...its been fun and slightly frustrating...(with basic ideas...and family stresses) but will get better soon
    Navy Wife Anniversary
  • Options
    well of course you want to wait.  I was in college when I got married.  We have been married for 7 1/2 years now and at first didn't get to do the traditional wedding. So I am excited.  We are renewing on our 10th anniversary.  Yay.Wink
  • Options
    Hello ladies!

I am very glad I am not the only one getting started so early. My boyfriend and I have already set our date because it will be our 4 year anniversary. We are waiting because of schooling and money also. I have started looking at ideas and we have already picked our colors. I know it will come fast so I want to make sure I am prepared.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Same here! We became a "couple" on January 26th 2008 and we were originally going to get married on January 26th 2011. But we decided to hold off for another 2 years because of money and travel/visa issues (I'm Canadian and he's South African but we are living in London UK!)

We are planning on getting married on January 26th 2013 in South Africa. I've got my dress and that's about it. I have found deciding on a colour palette is the most difficult part of wedding planning. I make up my mind and then I change it.

Have you guys decided on a colour palette yet? Right now I am thinking navy, light green and cream.

• Options
    Hi ladies!  We're looking at Jan 20th for our wedding.  As of now, we have an officiant, and probably a ceremony/venue site.  I've been looking at dresses online, but haven't tried any on yet.  We're both students, and he'll be done with his program in 2012, and I'll be almost done by then.  It seems like such a long way off, but it'll fly by.  As for colors, the only one that I really want is purple, probably with ivory and silver.  Good luck with the planning everyone!

Rachel
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    Hey everyone,
    My fiancee and I are waiting until 2013 mainly because of money & my schooling. I'm still in college & we wanted to have a nice wedding (so we got to save money).
    Our date is January 13, 2013. This also gives me lots of time to plan the wedding!
  • Options
    We're waiting mainly because of financial reasons. We don't want to settle for just anything. We have actually started planning. We booked the venue, we have our florist, a potential dj and we also have our photographer. I think it's great to plan early. Our plan is to take care of the "big" things and worry about all the minor things next year. Happy planning ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards