Favors
Options

Ideas

I know that the view about edible favours, and I do agree, however I am looking for some ideas of non edible as our guests (over half our wedding) are coming from overseas (NZ and Aussie) and fly out the next day so it does not really work as they can't take it with them. I am also aware not to spend money on stuff that will just end in the trash. Ideas?

Re: Ideas

• Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you tell us more about your wedding please?  The more details we know the better we can help.
  • Options
    McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ate my last edible favor in the car on the way home from the reception. I don't think the travel situation affects a small edible favor so much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sure, it's in Sept of this year outside at a cabin on a river (see siggy) in MI. I currently live in NZ but grew up in MI. It's a rather formal ceremony and then just a party really. Mostly family but some friends coming from over here. Colours are a deep purple and deep royal blue. However not against adding in Tennessee orange. FI family is Samoan. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    for edible, something small and delicious, check out www.uniquetreats.delicada.com

Amazing photo cookies that are 100% edible and beautiful.

For something non edible, what about the heart wine bottle stoppers.

Hope these ideas help.
  • Options
    vsgalvsgal member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

Having something edible is not affected by the location of your guests.  You can bring food into other countries as long as it is not meat or fruit.  Cookies, mints, nuts and candy are fine.  You are certainly welcome to do a non-edible, but don't discount the edibles because they are travelling. Actually, they will probable appreciate the edible favors more because they will not take additional space in the luggage and they will be something they can nibble on during their flight.

ROCK IS KING!!
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    numbers person: vendors are not permitted on these boards.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    DianitaDianita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you decide on food, think that they´re bound to get hungry on the trip, and its less weight they´ll bring with them! jejeje I´m looking to get my American guests maybe a very spanish give, and the spanish people something a 'typical american' now if only we can figure out what that could be...! Sorry I can´t help more!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards