Michigan-Northern

Make-up

I am in need of a make-up artist or someone that does air brushing...our wedding is in Cheboygan and there are not a lot of people that offer this. I did find one, but they are pretty pricey and I can't see spending over 100 bucks just on my make-up, not to mention my bridesmaids want to get theirs done too and there's no way they would ever pay that. Any suggestions or places would be appriciated! Thanks :)

Re: Make-up

• LindsiejLindsiej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a traveling Airbrush Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist. I would be coming from Lansing, Mi so there would be a travel fee but that can easily be split up between all of your girls in the wedding. When is the wedding and how many people would need to be done? I can email you my prices and packages that I offer to see if it is within your budget. Good Luck and I hope I can help ya out!

~Lindsie
  • edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried It's About You? I'm not sure if they do it or not. I will ask around and try to get more suggestions. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LindsiejLindsiej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh I am so sorry but I cannot find the PM.....I've actually never recieved one...lol. If you can, can you just email me rather than do it through this? I think it would be a little easier. Thanks so much, hope I can still be of some help!

Lindsie05@Comcast.net
  • edited December 2011
    I sent you an email Lindsie :)
  • jbates926jbates926 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lindsie,

I am getting married in Charlevoix next October and am looking for the same thing. Can you please send me your pricing and packages (jbates926@gmail.com)

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards