Getting in Shape

P90X & travel?

I'm thinking of starting up P90X after we get back from the honeymoon in September.  I'm feeling a need to switch up my workouts a bit.  I wonder though with my sporadic travel schedule if this would work.  I generally am able to work out when I travel just not sure if I can keep up with P90X on the road.  Thoughts? 

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: P90X & travel?

• it's super easy if you have the time.  cardio days require no equipment, and even the weight days require very few pieces.  if you have access to some 5 and 10 lbs weights, or even find something you can use to equate to that amount, you can easily continue on.  worst case, just move your rest day or switch/modify a workout, as needed - it won't kill everything to have to do that on rare occasion.
    Anniversary
  • Cool. My friend is letting us borrow hers. We are going to rearrange some stuff in the garage to make a workout area. It seems like H is on board with this.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Heck ya girl you can definitly do that!! I have alot of friends incorporate there p90x into there 90 day challenge and with the two together they are looking amazing!!!
    Magen and David Adams May 24 2013!!!!
  • Quit advertising on every post.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI got it for Christmas and wanted to do it 3 times before the wedding (didn't happen) but we travel to see all of our family a lot and he just put the videos in his laptop and was able to do them.  Some videos don't even require any additional equipment...so if you planned it strategically you'd be golden! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards