Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

DJ Aaron - Nameless Entertainment

My fiance and I have a meeting tomorrow with DJ Aaron of Nameless Entertainment. I found him on the recommended vendors list for this board. On the phone he seems like a very nice and professional person and has worked at our reception hall before, which is important to me so he is familiar with the area (won't "get lost") and knows the acoustics of the room.

Have any of you used him or been to a wedding where he was the DJ? He's slightly above our budget but he offered us a discount which helped a lot. I'm willing to spend a little extra on a DJ if he's worth the money because they can really make or break the reception.

Any reviews are much appreciated! Thank you!!

Re: DJ Aaron - Nameless Entertainment

• themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Arron was my DJ.  He was amazing, we got tons and tons of compliments on him.  We had a slightly rowdy bridal party and he always was able to keep them under control.  He had never DJed at our venue (the Willow Room) before, but you would have never been able to tell that.

I highly, highly recommend him.  All family and friends loved him, he kept everything flowing and was so easy to work with.  Very professional, great guy.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • yuengling58yuengling58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay - thank you! I'm glad to hear he did a great job.
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem, I'm glad to see that someone took my recommendation - you seriously won't regret it.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • yuengling58yuengling58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with him this afternoon and put the deposit down - he seems like such a great person and is very professional but fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards