Massachusetts-Cape Cod

For Sale Items!

Hi Ladies-

Some items for sale.  Please email me if you are interested and we can talk specifics.  I gave some general prices, but I'm totally flexible!  -Kathryn ks_pc728 at yahoo dot com.

I have 24 of these shells and stands that I used as Table Number holders.  The shells were $2.50 at Xmas tree shop, and stands about a $1.50, I'd sell each set (shell and stand) for between $1.50 and $2.00 each...depending on how many you need (plus shipping)!  Or let me know if you just want the shells..could be used for centerpieces or something else!

Favor 'buckets':  Used to hold seashell chocolates I made as favors.  I have almost a hundred left over (lots of people took the candy and left the buckets).  Similar to this site:  http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com/store/000219.htm
I'd sell them for $.50 each, plus shipping.

Starfish/Sand Dollars:
I think I only have about 20 of these total.  Can be used for decoration or favors.  If interested, I will double check the count, and we can come up with a price for the lot (we are only talking like $5-$10 tops).

Ring Bearer Pillow.  Bought at Michaels for $15, I removed a rhinestone thing and added the starfish.  It is ivory.  I'll sell it for $8, fake rings included.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: For Sale Items!

• kass09kass09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies-

Some items for sale.  Please email me if you are interested and we can talk specifics.  I gave some general prices, but I'm totally flexible!  -Kathryn ks_pc728 at yahoo dot com.

I have 24 of these shells and stands that I used as Table Number holders.  The shells were $2.50 at Xmas tree shop, and stands about a $1.50, I'd sell each set (shell and stand) for between $1.50 and $2.00 each...depending on how many you need (plus shipping)!  Or let me know if you just want the shells..could be used for centerpieces or something else!

Favor 'buckets':  Used to hold seashell chocolates I made as favors.  I have almost a hundred left over (lots of people took the candy and left the buckets).  Similar to this site:  http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com/store/000219.htm
    I'd sell them for $.50 each, plus shipping.

Starfish/Sand Dollars:
    I think I only have about 20 of these total.  Can be used for decoration or favors.  If interested, I will double check the count, and we can come up with a price for the lot (we are only talking like $5-$10 tops).

Ring Bearer Pillow.  Bought at Michaels for $15, I removed a rhinestone thing and added the starfish.  It is ivory.  I'll sell it for $8, fake rings included.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello...could you count for sure how many starfish you have and how many sand dollars each you have please? I think I may be interested in them.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards