Texas-Houston
Options

DJ

Can anyone recoomend a great DJ with a great price?  I am not even sure our budget on this, but I have heard the rate of $500-700 is what I should expect.

Re: DJ

• Options
    try Jonny black productions, ive heard all great things about him
  • Options
    DJ Sounds by Mario, he charged us $75/hour
    Email or text him for quote, give him your wedding date and hours needed:
    832 665-6049
    mariodadj@yahoo.com
    TTC Jan 2011, me: 30, DH 32. Unexplained IF. Aug 2012- Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 08/21, IUI 08/22= BFN. Feb 2013: Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 02/20, IUI 02/21= BFN.
  • Options
    I will also recommend Jonny Black Productions. I used him for my wedding last year and he is amazing. He knew how the reception should flow, made announcements, got people on the dance floor, and was a great emcee and DJ. Besides my photographer, he is probablly my favorite vendor from my wedding. I would recommend him 200%.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    I'm also using Johnny Black...he's higher on the price range but if you tell him what your budget is he may be able to help. He can really get people on the dance floor!! It's worth asking at least!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh and thanks to PJS001 for the original reccomendation!! Jonny has been great to work with!! Sorry..misspelled his name before!! It's Jonny!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are using DJ Brothers which came highly reccomended by two bride friends. They are $600 for 5 hours which includes set up for ceremony and reception.
  • Options
    I just booked with Jonny Black I believe his rate is $250/hr now but hopefully he can work something out for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used Madd Hatta from the Madd Hatta morning show with 97.9 and I think he was 700. He was reliable, professional, and dependle and that is what we wanted since we actually went to a wedding where the DJ did not show up. I would have died seeing as though we LOVE to dance!
    2 Souls, 1 Heart
  • Options
    I have a friend who is a DJ and he is awesome. He also does karaoke as well. He charges $100 hr and I believe no travel fee. We are getting married in huntsville and he is not charging us. Hes done hundreds of weddings and DJs at venues a lot of weekends. PM if you are interested and ill get you his info
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards