New Jersey - South
Options

Hair & make-up cherry hill area

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a salon in the cherry hill area for me and my 8 girls for our hair and make-up?
I know a lot of girls on here use/are using Karen C. but I think 9 girls is too many, but I could be wrong?
TIA!
Lauren
Photobucket

Lauren & Dave
wedding website
Photobucket
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hair & make-up cherry hill area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Karen C. is doing my hair and makeup.  I have a big bridal party, so she said she will bring 2 extra girls to help if need be. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked into Karen also but decided to go with a family friend who has done my moms hair for years. When I called her same as pp mentioned she would have brought 2 extra people. I have 9 getting their hair done.

If you are looking for a salon I would try Moments Salon in Mt. Laurel, Rizzieri Salon in Marlton or Tranquility Salon in Hainesport or Voorhees. HTH!
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    www.creationsbymia.com. She will come to your location with help to do hair and makeup for you and your bridesmaids, no matter how many you have.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone heard of Bella Angel ion Cherry Hill?  They do hair and make up for two-hundred dollars; seemed a bit much but I am finding that many salons charge that much.  Am I right?
    Thanks,
    Heather
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bella Angel quoted me the highest.  Karen Capcino will bring extra people with her if your BP is more than 5 girls.  Also try Natalie Pagano and Meghan Cahill for Hair (both have "hair by" websites you can look at.
  • Options
    siemprenycsiemprenyc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm scheduling trial run with Bella Angel. It actually seemed affordable for hair and make-up. A make-up artist from Northern NJ gave me a quote of $200 just for her services not including travel costs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_hair-up-cherry-hill-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:6cafaea3-aeac-4411-8513-8663838247c1Post:c7e766e8-9786-4285-8929-75974d3b74e4">Re: Hair & make-up cherry hill area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I looked into Karen also but decided to go with a family friend who has done my moms hair for years. When I called her same as pp mentioned she would have brought 2 extra people. I have 9 getting their hair done. If you are looking for a salon I would try Moments Salon in Mt. Laurel, Rizzieri Salon in Marlton or Tranquility Salon in Hainesport or Voorhees. HTH!
    Posted by demarcosjd[/QUOTE]

I'm throwing my vote in with Tranquility.  I adore the entire staff, but am partial to my stylist Natalie who always does BETTER than what I ask.  They're certainly staffed well enough for a large party.  I'm only having a party of two honor attendants, but if they are interested in day of hair/makeup with me (I'd never require such a thing) we'll be arranging for it here. 
  • Options
    leahg12leahg12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moxie Blue Salon in Marlton, across from the Promenade.  They are excellent in hair & makeup!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards