New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Any ideas?

Hello, I was supposed to get married in November, but had to recently cancel my wedding, for unforeseen reasons. So sad, but true. I have everything, the dress, the dj, photographers... all that. NOW I am thinking of just having a very small and private ceremony with a dinner afterwards. Any ideas for Coldspring area? I was thinking Plumbush Inn, but have never been there. Any good? Thanks... I am up for any suggestions... Thanks again!
December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket

Re: Any ideas?

• Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry you had to cancel the wedding!

My friend was married there oh, over 10 years ago, and it was very very nice. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    eclibraeclibra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's called the Hudson House, what I'm thinking of.  I went there for dinner 2 years ago, it was very nice.  Sorry you had to cancel the November wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chalet on the Hudson right on 9D. AMAZING food!  Sorry to hear about the wedding having to be cancelled.
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hudson House is very good too.  I've been there for dinner.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    carolsdaycarolsday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry you had to cancel your wedding, I never been to Plumbush but i've heard good things about them , i know there is also a french place right by the water (i'm thinking pictures) called Le Bouchon . Good Luck  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will check them out this weekend!!
    December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any Cold Spring suggestions, but I wanted to say I'm so sorry about having to cancel the wedding  : (
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     what about "The Garrison"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards