Ohio-Cleveland

Ceremony amplification?

My fiancé and I are getting married outside (if weather permits) in a garden and are debating about whether or not to get amplification. We're hoping to have a few musicians and I'm not concerned about that, just that people may not hear us. I have a softer voice and know some people will struggle, but I'm also not fond of speaking into a microphone during a moment like that. Thoughts and advice from experience?

Re: Ceremony amplification?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_ceremony-amplification?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:f1a978f0-4f13-4190-aeb1-3a500ddff224Post:95e7256f-d145-4267-bf83-1669a7d063a4">Ceremony amplification?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiancé and I are getting married outside (if weather permits) in a garden and are debating about whether or not to get amplification. We're hoping to have a few musicians and I'm not concerned about that, just that people may not hear us. I have a softer voice and know some people will struggle, but I'm also not fond of speaking into a microphone during a moment like that. Thoughts and advice from experience?
    Posted by hemmons[/QUOTE]
    I've been to outdoor weddings and it's impossible to hear.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards