Colorado-Denver

dry cleaner for wedding gown?

I want to dry clean my dress before I get it fitted (off the rack dress) but I don't know where to bring it and I'm scared it could be ruined...
Anyone have a trusted dry cleaner? My dress is silk with rouching, beads and lace at the bottom and top...

Re: dry cleaner for wedding gown?

• VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My seamstress recommended Gigantic Cleaners at Holly and Florida for cleaning/preservation post-wedding.  I haven't done it yet but I definitely trust her recommendation.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto to Fran's suggestion!  I used Gigantic Cleaners off of Holly & Florida to get my dress pressed before our wedding & they were very reliable & friendly.  I think you'd be pleased with their service!  Before you dry clean your dress...check with your seamstress...she might not want you to dry clean it yet if you will be doing certain alterations (taking seams out, etc)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Nadine with Boulder Bridal www.boulderbridal.com
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks :) I haven't heard back yet from the seamstress I called over a week ago that I was recommended (wedding in 97 days) so if anyone checks back and reads this I'd love your trusted seamstress, too!
  • edited December 2011
    numinous-Nadine with Boulder Bridal is also a seamstress. HTH!
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using B's Quality Cleaners In westminster

they are off of 94th Avenue and Wadsworth Parkway
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards