Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

average for hair & makeup on site?

Get Polished quoted me $120 for airbrushed makeup/hair and for my 4 bridesmaids/any other mothers that wanted it...does this seem high?? I figured for that amount of people it would be cheaper.

Re: average for hair & makeup on site?

• Options
    phunluvin82phunluvin82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did a lot of comparison shopping for hair/makeup and everything I found for on-site hair and airbrush makeup was between $90-130 a person, so honestly, $120 does not seem unreasonable.  The $90 was for Just Face It...which is who I ended up booking, not just because of the price, but also she seems to have good reviews.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My makeup is $90 and that doesnt include my hair. So i think $120 is pretty awesome for hair and makeup.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, unfortunately that is the average. I decided to book at a salon because it was cheaper and I wouldn't have to pay for a second stylist, their parking, etc. 
  • Options
    Mrs BunnieMrs Bunnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is reasonable. Mine will be $150 with travel charges.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Two Sisters Hair and Make-Up and they charged $40 for hair and $50 for airbrush make-up.  They came on-site for both my trial and the day-of, and they did a great job!  They did such a great job that a lot of my bridesmaids, and even my mom, decided to get one or both done after seeing my hair and make-up.  I would highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards