Alabama

How's planning going??

Hey ladies!  Hope you like the new boards :)

How is everyone doing?  I'd love to hear the latest progress on your planning.  If you are a lurker who doesn't normally post, it's a great time to meet everyone!

Have a great weekend!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How's planning going??

• edited December 2011
    Hi...I hope there are a few more Alabama knotties now. I am still trying to figure out these new boards. There is just so much going on on the page. The planning is coming along slowly, but surely. I've done a lot and now I am just in the middle part where I wait. I hope everyone is doing great!
  • MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this board is about as dead as it always is!!!!  I'm still checking in every now and then, though!!  Planning is going good!  We've locked in all our major vendors.  Now it's on to all of the little details.  I'm kinda at a stand still though, because I'm so over wedding planning right now!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • leftie01leftie01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Planning is going pretty good.  I'm getting close so I'm trying to tie up the loose ends.  I'm ready for the wedding to be here and even more ready for the honeymoon! haha
  • edited December 2011
    Leftie...I feel the same way. The honeymoon is what I am really looking forward to because it'll just me me and th eFI!
  • edited December 2011
    Planning is done!  I am a little over a week away.  I hope I haven't forgotten anything.  I still have to get wedding day undergarments and jewelry, but I think that is it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards