Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Windsor at Hebron Park Reviews

Has anyone had any correspondence/their wedding/been to a wedding at the Windsor at Hebron Park? It fits the criteria of letting you bring in outside catering which I hope will save on the reception cost, but I can't find any reviews about it. It looks really nice from the pictures and includes quite a bit in the way of tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, etc. I know it opened in 2012 so I am thinking that may be why there aren't many reviews of it. Just wanted to see if any of you had any information you could provide me with. Thanks!

Re: Windsor at Hebron Park Reviews

• We're actually booked there for January of next year. They have been great to work with and they do include chairs, tables, linens, etc. The outside catering is a little misleading though, you get an option of 4 preferred caterers and if you don't go with one of them it's 5.00$ per person extra. But it is beautiful inside and the staff is great! I hope this helps!
  • We are booked there for December of 2013! My daughter had searched the Dallas/Ft.Worth area - everywhere (CityPlace, Ashton Gardens, Piazza, hotels, the Cotton Mill, etc...), but the moment she walked into the Windsor, she knew she had found exactly what she was looking for. Outside balconies are gorgeous - if your guest want to step outside, huge bridal suite, gigantic upstairs groom's suite, two full bars, perfect color schemes, most beautiful chapel we've ever seen, unbelievable photo opportunities on staircase, balconies, and in the chapel. Brand new and beautiful. We are using CN Catering which is one of their 4 food vendors - and it is spectacular! Jared, at CN Catering, is absolutely perfect! We are so excited about our daughter's wedding! The people at the Windsor are amazing. They have frequent open houses, so try to go by or RSVP to one of those. Hope this helps!
  • We went and saw it on Saturday. You guys are right, it is beautiful! We have done a lot of research online but haven't found much else in our price range that even comes close to how pretty it is. I have done a little looking around as far as their catering choices go. I have talked extensively with Culinary Art but havent talked to CN Catering...maybe I will need to check into them as well. Thanks for the tip!

What a coincidence, we are looking at December of 2013 as well! Hope it isnt the same date ;)

Thanks for everyone's help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards