Kentucky-Louisville

Wedding stuff for sale!

Hi ladies, I got married almost a year ago, and we still have some items from the wedding that we are trying to sell.  We live in Northern Indiana currently, but are moving to Louisville this July for graduate school.  I have a lot of items that cannot be shipped, so I figured that I'd advertise here because I bring items down with us when we move next month!

Since I don't get on TK anymore, please do not leave a PM for me because I promise I won't see it.  To get ahold of me, look for my email address on the "for sale" page of my website!

Items still left:
12 Antique Crocks (pick up/drop off only)
175 Antique Mason jars of various sizes, ranging from jelly jars to half gallon.  Several are blue but most are clear
8 Gift/Welcome bags for out of town guests
Ceremony Altar Flowers (pick up/drop off only)
Bag of River Rocks
Burlap Pew Cones with Flowers
Unopened Rolls of 9" wide tulle
12 white 8x10 picture frames
293 Navy Blue Dinner Napkins
Sheet Music Heart Garlands
Unused Crystal Garland
4Bar envelopes for RSVP's in natural white
2 Tiki Torches (pick up/drop off only)
2 Potted Manzanita Branches (pick up/drop off only)
large river rocks
wooden signs that say "shuttle"

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Erin has read 1 book toward her goal of 25 books.
hide
Follow Me on Pinterest Married Bio and For Sale! Updated 12/23
"And now you stand before me today, and with all my heart I say, that you are God's miracle to me." June 18th, 2011

Re: Wedding stuff for sale!

• znd13znd13 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Might want to move this to 'Wedding Classifieds' board.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_wedding-stuff-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:608Discussion:fe0e2243-1f68-4508-bb5d-55dd91f06e6bPost:de33ecb6-c457-4f37-9430-ca7ec2f95b11">Wedding stuff for sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, I got married almost a year ago, and we still have some items from the wedding that we are trying to sell.  We live in Northern Indiana currently, but are moving to Louisville this July for graduate school.  I have a lot of items that cannot be shipped, so I figured that I'd advertise here because I bring items down with us when we move next month! Since I don't get on TK anymore, please do not leave a PM for me because I promise I won't see it.  To get ahold of me, look for my email address on the "for sale" page of my website! Items still left: 12 Antique Crocks (pick up/drop off only) 175 Antique Mason jars of various sizes, ranging from jelly jars to half gallon.  Several are blue but most are clear 8 Gift/Welcome bags for out of town guests Ceremony Altar Flowers (pick up/drop off only) Bag of River Rocks Burlap Pew Cones with Flowers Unopened Rolls of 9" wide tulle 12 white 8x10 picture frames 293 Navy Blue Dinner Napkins Sheet Music Heart Garlands Unused Crystal Garland 4Bar envelopes for RSVP's in natural white 2 Tiki Torches (pick up/drop off only) 2 Potted Manzanita Branches (pick up/drop off only) large river rocks wooden signs that say "shuttle" <a href="http://miracle-to-me.weebly.com/" rel="nofollow">http://miracle-to-me.weebly.com/</a>
    Posted by twixinthemix[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I am interested in the 2 potted manzanita branches.  Do you still have them for sale??</div><div>Thanks</div><div>
    </div><div>Tracy</div><div>Thornung25@hotmail.com

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards