Maryland-Baltimore

Officiant

Hello

We are getting married in Oct 2010 and we are looking for an offiant, a cheap officiant, any recomendations?

Re: Officiant

• edited December 2011
    What's your budget?  I used Reverend Laura from Divine Transformations and absolutely loved her.  See my bio for full review but she was absolutely perfect for us and for our day.  God luck.
  • edited December 2011
    What is your definition of cheap? We used Rev. Alberta Eaton and we loved her. Review in my bio.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_officiant-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:f9254f66-8a6d-4cb9-9468-4647330ed1e1Post:e6879e44-1569-4845-be18-cfda781d0133">Re: Officiant</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's your budget?  I used Reverend Laura from Divine Transformations and absolutely loved her.  See my bio for full review but she was absolutely perfect for us and for our day.  God luck.
    Posted by kimbrout[/QUOTE]

Another vote for Rev. Laura--I actually took Kimbrout's suggestion for her.  We loved Rev. Laura!! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using an officiant from Weddings by Sandy.  You can look then up online at WeddingsbySandy.com.  It is costing us $350.Smile  A friend of mine refered me to them after her wedding. 
  • neko621neko621 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rev. Bill Teyssier.  He was great.  We got to pretty much design our ceremony. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you know anyone with the appropriate demeanor for the occasion? If you aren't religious, you can get just about anyone ordained and they can perform your ceremony.

We're having my friend's dad do ours... he is a wonderful man and an actor, so he's great in front of a crowd. I wrote our entire ceremony and personalized it a lot.

It's costing us all of $100, and that's just because we're getting him an AmEx gift card as a gift.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards