Ohio-Cleveland

Cleveland Aquarium

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at the new aquarium? Is the pricing reasonable? and is it a nice venue?

Re: Cleveland Aquarium

• I considered it for about 5 seconds. By FI scuba dives and loves fish, so I thought it would be perfect. Personally, I felt that the venue was just not as nice as other aquariums I have been to, and was a bit expensive for how casual it felt. We would have had the reception at Windows on the River after, which is very nice, a bit expensive, and very industrial with a classic twist. 

I think they have a gallery on their website of the exhibits, although not of weddings. Check out the pics to see if there were any areas you would consider. Just personally, the only area I liked was in front of the shark tank, and I didn't love the idea of getting married in front of sharks.
    Anniversary
  • I agree with PP.  i was underwhelmed when i went to a wedding there this spring.  not the greatest in my opinion.
  • Thanks! Yes I have heard from a lot of people after asking that it is a little over priced and not worth it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards