Ohio-Columbus

Granville Inn??

Looking to maybe have our Wedding & reception at the Granville Inn...has anyone else used them??

Good or bad reviews??

Any info would be helpful :)

THANK YOU!!
Jillian*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Granville Inn??

• edited December 2011
    I haven't used them, nor do I know anything about them, except I have a friend whose sister is a waitress there. I  can ask her what she thinks!

Whats your date?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PookieJ2010PookieJ2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are getting married October 28, 2011!

I cruised their website a bit & e-mailed their wedding planner, but any info you could get for me would be great.
  • edited December 2011
    I have no information on how they are for weddings because we wanted to stay in Columbus or in my home state for ease of the people traveling. However, FI and I went there for Valentine's Day. I really loved the town, it was really cute. Also, there is a lady there that has a horse drawn carriage. We went on a carraige ride through the town. If you want a fun entrance or exit, you could consider that.
  • The LabThe Lab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Went there with a girl friend who was interested in checking it out for her wedding.  It ended up being far too small for her guest list.  It definitely has an older/antiquey vibe, and the downstairs space is kind of cramped and dark, but there's a lot of charm throughout the building.  The big windows in the main banquet hall are pretty :)
  • PookieJ2010PookieJ2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :) Thanks for the information!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having mine there in June!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a beautiful rehearsal dinner there last July. The food was great. The staff was very attentive. The building itself is so naturally beautiful that aside from a few wildflowers from their garden, the groom's family didn't decorate at all. I know you don't often decorate for a rehearsal dinner, but it would have been perfect for a garden, summer wedding. Very little decor needed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards