New York

Wedding Update Wednesday

What have you all been up to for the past week?

I'm excited to go home from work every day and check the mail for RSVPs!  My thank you cards from Wedding Paper Divas should arrive today too.
Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Wedding Update Wednesday

• We picked out suits for my FI and his guys. Men's Wearhouse is having a buy one get one for $100 special so we're ordering them all together. In the end, the men are getting a nice suit that they can keep for just a little more than a tux rental.

I booked a hairdresser and am now obsessively scanning Pinterest for potential hairstyles while willing my hair to grow.

We received the first draft of our wedding invites and I'm in love with them. I expect to have that finalized and to the printer within a few weeks.

We're having a tasting at our venue and meeting with our ceremony musicians this weekend!
  • I feel like I've done a lot, but I don't know. FI and I settled on flower girls. We've discussed ordering our wedding rings (we both picked them out a while ago) though we'll probably continue to hold off. No point in shelling out the cash yet for them to just sit in our safe. I'm gathering my bridesmaids for a second round of BM dress shopping and have a time and date decided on, I just have to call and make the appointment. My mom and I started discussing flowers. She has a close friend who is a florist and we're debating doing silk arrangements and real bouquets/boutonnieres. I think that's it. Nothing concrete. Just a lot of planning talk and ideas. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • mek20mek20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Getting rsvps back!!! Also went to get FIs ring sized and got the thee store for them to tell us it cant be sized. FI was crushed, because finding his ring was a very long process. They tried selling us ones that looked "similar"...no thanks! Luckily, they found one in his size and it is being shipped to us...dodged a bullet there. Nothing much else going on...preparing for finals so I am happy for this lull...
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • This week was the calm before the storm; next week there are fittings, showers, picking up the license, cake tastings, etc.

Vacation White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards