New York-Long Island
Options

Venue Reviews??

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at the following places?

Waterview - Bayville, NY

Lombardis on the Sound - Port Jefferson, NY

Chateau La Mer - Lindenhurst, NY
or

Old Field Club - East Setauket, NY

If so, any feedback you have would be great! I'm trying to narrow it down!

Re: Venue Reviews??

• Options
    Monkegrl204Monkegrl204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chateau La Mer is a great place, good food and good service.  They have 2 rooms the large room has a gorgeous view of the ocean.  If it's nice weather your entrance can be by boat.  My sister's wedding was there and I don't think I have a bad review.  There can be more than 1 wedding at a time up to two.  Sorry I haven't been to any of the others.  Good Luck!
    image August 1, 2011 RSVP Date

296 image Invited to party!!
    150 image Will be dancing the night away
    53 image are party poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Waterview - Bayville, NY - eh.

Lombardis on the Sound - Port Jefferson, NY - great food, good staff, however, a little over done in terms of a venue.

Chateau La Mer - Lindenhurst, NY - great place, great food, great atmosphere. not too gaudy.
    or 

Old Field Club - East Setauket, NY - best of the bunch in my opinion. in all areas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM as well.
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've only been to Chateau La Mer. My cousin had her wedding there a few years ago. It was absolutely perfect :)
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    QUINTANILLAQUINTANILLA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I getting married at Chateau La Mer. I tried the food already its wonderful.There are two rooms to choose from, and they offer so much more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards