June 2013 Weddings
Options

AW Monday

Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone has a great day. What do you have to AW about today?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW Monday

• Options
    That I'm actually off work today. I've also made a decision on the bakery and will book that hopefully sometime this week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have to AW at my FI  - I was sick with fever over the weekend, and he was so sweet taking care of me and our daughter! I'm also glad that both of us have today off and I'm finally feeling better.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    We had people over for the weekend and our nine month old lab puppy who is usually crazy was actually really well behaved. And we went over to see our venue and saw the tail end of a wedding taking place and FI started talking about how excited he was and getting butterflies. It was cool to see things set up, sort of (they did the "intimate" package, which is inside, we're doing an outdoor wedding, but the ballroom was all set up, so that was cool).
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

We have our son back. He was gone over the weekend. I missed my buddy.

• Options
    We went to a cookout at FI's BF and families house. They are all so excited for us and kept introducing me as Vinny's fiancé, it made al giddy to keep hearing it over and over. On top of that FI was extra affectionate he kept coming up to me out of no where and kissing, hugging and telling me how much he loves me. He's always affectionate but it was extra special yesterday for some reason.
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards