Indiana
Options

Groomsmen Gift

What did your FI get his guys?  We are at a loss here...

Re: Groomsmen Gift

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did black suits for our wedding. So, we bought all of the guys their tie and a flask engraved with their name on it. H filled up the flasks with Crown and Jack (depending on what he knew they would like) and he gave them to them at the Bachelor Party. H's best man is a big golfer, so in addition to the rest we got him a nice golf shirt and some gofl balls.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got them all beer mugs with their names etched on one side and a nice metal emblem of thier fav. NFL team on the other side.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of our groomsmen are beer drinkers. My FI is getting them all engraved 'das boot' glasses. They're going to be awesome!
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personalized bar signs from homebargear.com, PIB.
  • Options
    LaurenDarlingLaurenDarling member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Capcatcher bottle openers from [url]http://www.capcatchers.com[/url] They came out great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a budget? H was in a wedding were they did this, 1 a colt's jersey, another a Wii game, they gave H some custom fire shirts (he was a euchurist), a couple guys they gave a round of golf too, etc.
  • Options
    cjspencer35cjspencer35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fi is all about the flasks too.  I think that will be a good gift since there is no liquor at the reception (shh...), just beer & wine.  Might do the same for some of the bridesmaids... lol.

But the etched mugs would be good too.  I would think they might use that more than a flask, and it can be used at the reception if you are having beer kegs (a classy reception like mine).  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards