Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Hair appointments?

How far in advance should you book your appointments for the bridal party for hair?

My MOH is doing my hair and make-up, but she will need her hair done as well as the other girls in the bridal party.

Re: Hair appointments?

• Depending on who else is doing the hair and where... I work at a salon and the girl doing my hair is booked so far in advance that I already booked myself, my mom and some girls with here and my wedding isnt until October 2013. I would try to at least book a few months ahead of time if not more, if you go to a salon most places may make you sign a contract.
  • I just asked my stylist this same question over the weekend.  She told me at least 3 months before the wedding.  I have a little less than 6 months before my wedding and she said it wouldn't hurt to book the salon/stylist now. 

Good Luck!
  • Hi! I am a free lance hairstylist who works strictly with just wedding parties. I travel to the venue, home, or hotel. I also due a package of Hair and makeup for $90 a person. Email me if you are intrested in seeing some of my work alyssabelville@yahoo.com
  • axbelville - you are not allowed to advertise on the boards.  This was in the TOS you agreed to when you joined the knot.  Reported.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards