June 2012 Weddings

TGIF

What are your weekend plans?

Today working and likely moving more stuff to our new house
Saturday attending a friend's baby shower and possibly more moving
Sunday working, moving, and getting ready to officially go back to the lab.

Re: TGIF

• H bought a new car, which we're picking up tomorrow! 2010 Rav4 with only 30,000 miles. We still have a lot of house and yard work to do too, although all the presents are finally put away.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Tonight we're going to a cornhole party at my aunt/uncles rivercamp and spending the night in a tent for a big turkey dinner tomorrow night. Should be lots of fun! I made my grandma's jell-o salad for the first time ever for it last night. Gotta say, it looks gross making it.

Tomorrow we'll stay at the rivercamp until about 7 or 8 then head home to unwind and cool off.

Sunday is church, laundry and True Blood.
  • We have a lot to do around the house, but I'm not feeling so well this week so I'm hoping to sleep and relax.  I need to dent my Thank You card pile a bit more too.
  • I am going home this weekend. DH needs a quiet weekend of studying for his national boards next week. I am excited to see my parents. Saturday night, we are taking dinner to my cousin and his wife. They just brought their new daughter home from the hospital and I can't wait to meet her. Yay for babies!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tgif-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:6b92ac96-21a2-4f93-b8ab-617ea3ddce42Post:808eab57-e1e4-4393-b257-b8c427250791">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have a lot to do around the house, but I'm not feeling so well this week so I'm hoping to sleep and relax. <strong> I need to dent my Thank You card pile a bit more too.
    </strong>Posted by julbgordo[/QUOTE]

Ugh - I need to do that too. Add that to Sunday inbetween loads of laundry (or while H does the laundry). I hope you feel better!
  • Today is my first day back at work because I was bored sitting at home doing nothing.
    I'm working on getting caught up. Blah.

Tomorrow: no plans, FI---oops!!!--- H works all day.
    Sunday: Way too dang hot to do anything!

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Today: Folding laundry, and hopefully finishing up the thank you cards

Saturday: Taking the dog to the vet, grocery shopping, watching the UFC fight

Sunday: Church and hopefully relaxing

• Tonight:  Party Prep

Tomorrow:  Getting hair done, eyelashes done and then my parents are throwing a champagne reception at home for us for the people that didn't get to come to Maui for the wedding.

Sunday:  Quiet day, hopefully relaxing by IL's hotel pool!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Work and visiting my mom
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards