Texas-Houston
Options

NWR: XP: Has anyone seen OVO by Cirque?

It's one of the newer shows and it's coming to a town near me in April. I have read some reviews online, but was wondering if any of you have seen it?

It opened in Houston already so I thought I'd check over here. Thanks :)
Anniversary

Re: NWR: XP: Has anyone seen OVO by Cirque?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I personally have not seen it, but I have heard wonderful things about it. I know my dad has up coming tickets.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was wonderful!  My MOH suggested it for our girls weekend... It was the first one I've been to and now I'm hooked... it was just amazing.  I highly recommend seeing it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sparkles0208sparkles0208 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw it this week and I highly recommend it. This was my first Cirque du Soleil and I was not disappointed at all. It was amazing!
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This was my FOURTH Cirque Du Soleil show that I have seen, and it is probably my favorite yet, and is definitely a great "first" one to see. This one has great theatrics along with the amazing acrobatics, which makes it very easy to absorb and enjoy. This is a great first one because it isn't as weird as some of the other shows can be.

I would definitely suggest seeing it, it is just great and definitely worth the money. :)
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all of the responses! I think I'm sold, I watched a little video online and it looks pretty cool. Thanks again :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    icekitty37icekitty37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it was the only Cirque show I've seen, I got tickets on the preview night and it was AMAZING! totally crazy stunts and I can't believe no one fell or anything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks icekitty, it's sounding pretty good.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have seen them all (that are in the US) and I loved this one! The music is great, the show is adorable. I love the ladybug...she has sass and spunkiness that is really cute. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have seen them all (that are in the US) and I loved this one! The music is great, the show is adorable. I love the ladybug...she has sass and spunkiness that is really cute. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards