Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Can't get ahold of photographer

OK - Long story short - We booked a photographer in March after a consultation.  When discussing potentially having her be our photographer, she was WONDERFUL about getting in touch with us within 24 hours (at most 48).  We have already paid about $1000 for this photographer, and we still owe for the rest of the package that we chose.  

We had engagement pics in August.  And we currently have a question about those pictures, and we haven't been able to get ahold of her since before Halloween...

What can I do?  We've left multiple voicemails and we've tried emailing.  I'm not sure how to get ahold of her at this point.  Her studio is not in the same town I live in, so it's not super easy/convenient to go and see if I can catch her at the studio... 

Any ideas? I know this is not a huge deal NOW, but I'm getting nervous about this continuing to be a problem as we approach the wedding....

Re: Can't get ahold of photographer

• Options
    Oh I would say it's a huge deal! Be glad it is happening now but at the same time, can you imagine that happening close to your wedding day?

There are chances she traveled, had an emergency or something... Things happen. But again we are talking about two weeks...
    I would say to arrange your schedule and find a day to go to her studio in a week or two if you still don't hear form her..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards