Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

The forgotten things

For those already married, or still planning but we're lucky enough to think of small things that may've been forgotten, just wondering if you had any of those on your wedding day?  I feel pretty confident that I've thought of about just all that I have to, but then again, I could be missing something completely obvious. So, any details that may've been forgotten about for your wedding day?

Re: The forgotten things

• edited December 2011
    I have nothing to contribute, but I'm interested to see what everyone has to say!  Good question!  = )
  • wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I can think of is that our photog does this cool shot with the invite in the foreground and the ongoing wedding in the background but the wedding is out of focus.  I meant to grab the invite and completely spaced it.  Oh well!  Other than that, I don't recall anything being overlooked.  I'm a total Type A person though so I had lists and lists and lists leading up to the day. 
  • LolaBelle515LolaBelle515 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We made a "Thank You!" sign to take a picture with for our thank you cards...and totally forgot to take the picture.

We also left some of the photo booth props in the car and didn't realize it until the next day...

Nothing important:)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards