Washington-Seattle
Options

STD Check

Sent them to vistaprint last night......its going to be a long two weeks to wait from them.
got the 100 free deal, but with the design upload/envelopes/shipping came out to $21 which is not bad. Will post a pic when I get them.

oh and i was walking around Bellevue Square with the baby i nanny for today and i found Impress. What a neat store, i can't believe they have so many stamps.  I don't have any stamping projects in mind, but i almost want to just being in there. 

Re: STD Check

• Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats.  Gotta love free postcards!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

awesome check!!! even 21 bucks is killer for 100 stds!

LOVE impress!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for the check.
    I know, totally love Impress. I've only ever come across one stamp store I loved more, and sadly they're Redmond store closed after the town center jacked rent and now they're only in Poulsbo! (Check them out online: rubbersoulstamps) They're the only ones carrying my favorite cutsy stamps, Rosie's Roadshow, and she's a local stamp designer. Don't hang out in Impress as you approach holidays though, because they have all sorts of cute sample idea cards and then you'll feel like you NEED to make those!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Can't wait to see the pics!

KST - I used to buy stuff from them too!  Was sad the one day I went to get more stuff and *poof* they wern't there. :(

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards