New Jersey - South
Options

Looking for a hall that allows BYOB

Hi girls! I usually post on the DW boards as I am having my wedding in Pun*ta Cana. However, we will be having an at home reception back here. Back here meaning the Bucks County, PA or Mercer County, NJ area. Half of our families/friends are from NJ & half are from PA. We live in Morrisville, PA which is just across the bridge from Trenton, NJ. We are looking for a reception venue that will allow BYOB & that we can also bring our own cake. We have a great hook up for the alcohol & can get it incredibly cheap. Also, my future sister in law makes specialty/wedding cakes so it is going to be her wedding present to us. We also are trying to keep costs down as much as possible. Does anybody have any suggestions of halls in the area?
Thanks!
Lis Wedding Destination,Beach,Romantic Vacation,HOneymoon Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking for a hall that allows BYOB

• Options
    dinnamingdinnaming member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Moorestown Community House allows BYOB.  You have to use one of their approved caterers but you can bring in your own cake.  It's also in Burlington County so may be a bit south for you.  Good luck in your search.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mich1266mich1266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also go to American Legion in Brooklawn.
  • Options
    coraloccoraloc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Marian House in Cherry Hill and Castle Caterers in Delran are both byo.  Unfortunately, they may be too far from your location.
  • Options
    vemarie325vemarie325 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

the Castle Caterers in Delran, NJ. They are BYOB and the food is amazing. It's also very well priced. My brother got married there and everyone had an amazing time. Good luck to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards