Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Groom's Cake

I'm sure this information exists somewhere, but where are you all getting your groom's cakes? We aren't going to have one at the wedding, but I really like the idea of doing one for the RD!
And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket

Re: Groom's Cake

• Options
    mullen24mullen24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Im getting FI playstation 3 grooms cake, family friend is a baker I will get you the name and PM you

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My friends sister in Glassboro NJ does awesome grooms cakes.  If we had one I would have had her make it, she's amazing and not expensive because of no overhead.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in NJ, so I'm ordering from Classic Cakes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI wants an ice cream cake so I may do this as a grooms cake for him. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooods - can you send me her info?  I was thinking of doing the groom's cake for the RD.  Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tacco - I have to get it from my friend.  I will page you when I get it.  She makes awesome cakes for his birthday parties every year and I am in awe of how intricate and good they are.  
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oodsie- can you pm me the info when you get it as well? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a girl I know from high school do mine.  She has only done children's bday cakes so far, but she's very talented and affordable!

http://web.me.com/pinkbee/AndieKakes/Home.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just posted this in another post, but a friend of mine just launched her own cake business and her cakes are amazing!! She's making my Rolling Stones grooms cake.  Her website is www.greeneggsandcakes.com. She uses all local organic ingredients and does amazing fondant work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards