Jewish Weddings

Disappearing posts - anyone else

I responded to several posts earlier today that are not showing up.  I wonder if the little cyber ghosts have been eating them, as well as many other people's.

Does anyone else have that problem.

Frankly, I don't know if this post will even show.  Another reason why I hate the new format.Yell
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Disappearing posts - anyone else

• MoFreeMoFree member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think i get it that the posts are only updated when I sign in.  I sometimes lurk from work but don't sign it.

Is that another quirk fo this new format? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It's happening to me, too, MoFree.  I'm sure I'll go to a post in the future and it will look like I posted twice and people will wonder why I'm being so repetitive, sigh.
  • edited December 2011
    what about the post that just says DELETED within... does that mean it was deleted by the knot gods?
  • ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My guess was it was someone who posted something -- then though better of it and couldn't delete. So she edited and wrote the word delete.

If the knot gods deleted -- they would have removed the whole thing.
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards