California-Orange County

DJ's

Hi all,

I have a friend getting married next summer and she is looking for a good DJ, can anyone give me some good recomendations?  Who are you using or have used?  Thanks in advance!  :)

Re: DJ's

• rr2010rr2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using John from After Dark Entertainment for our wedding in April.  Their prices are amazing.  I actually went to a wedding in October and they were there. Great DJ!
  • edited December 2011
    Jason Jass from Vision's Entertainment was awesome!
  • kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erik with SoCalDj.   http://www.socal-dj.com

• edited December 2011
    we just booked with eric at so cal dj.. he was the 4th one we met with, and by far the most amazing. no reviews yet though.
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • darthsummerdarthsummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We LOVED After Dark DJ! They were the best vendor we booked - I highly suggest looking at them. GL!
    Lawyer/Mediator, Realtor... now preparing for the most important job of all: Mom! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • JaszyBabyJaszyBaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Fred Davis from Sound Garden  951.367.7654. He is awesome and gives awesome rates. Much lower than the others have said. Give him a call and tell him Marcella Munoz referred you, maybe he will give you the same deal he is giving me.

He really is awesome. I love his entire set up, it's making the music aspect of our wedding effortless. He works with a more well known company but also does his own business on the side. He uses the same equipment ans setup as well. He quoted me about $300.00 less than the well kown company.

I hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards