Washington-Seattle

Rant & Rave Friday!

TGIF!!!!!

Happy Day-Before your Wedding Day to Mrs.AshleyP!!!!!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Rant & Rave Friday!

• MrsAshleyPMrsAshleyP member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Thank you Mgoss!!

Rant: My maid of honor asked me to make reservations for both of us to get our nails done today at 2:30. I double checked to make sure she was good to go (this salon has a cancelation policy) and she told me to go for it. She is now telling me to cancel her appointment (it is at 2:30 today) because she doesn't have the money for it. I am hoping she will be fine if I offer to pay for it, today is supposed to be our "relax" day and I don't want her to miss out. 

Rave: Last night was our rehearsal and dinner. Dinner was VERY low key and chill, and rehearsal went amazing. We went through the ceremony 3 times, but the first time was mainly so I could get my idea across, and then 2nd time was perfect but our officiant wanted one more "just in case" practice. It was so much fun!

One thing about my dad, he's a huge dork. As we were practicing our walk down the aisle, he was saying quietly "Everyone will be looking at you, all eyes on Ashley right now, don't trip everyone is watching" he is such a dork. It made me laugh though and I think it will help diffuse any happy tears that may try to sneak out. I'm so excited ladies!!!

I will try my best to check in later today or tomorrow, but if you don't see me on, then I will be back sometime Sunday or Monday for a recap and PIPs. 
    Make it a great day ladies!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sooo excited to see some PIPs from you MrsAshleyP, you are going to be such a beautiful Bride! <3

Rant:  I feel like things are really slow at the office this week, I really wish I could take a half day...

Rave:  I'm dressed all pretty at the office today because I'm going to a friend's Bridal Shower after work.  I'm the fanciest person at work today (it's Casual Friday), and it makes me feel extra pretty Laughing
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Mgoss, well you ARE pretty (based of the photos I've seen on FB and GBCN) so I bet your coworkers are jealous!
    Have fun at the baby shower, I love those!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MrsAshleyP enjoy the weekend can't wait to see pics. 

Rant:  Got in 3 hours late from my flight last night.  So very tired right now.  Luckily not much to do at work this week just tying up some loose ends before taking off next week.

Rave:  Last day of work for a week.  Have a relaxing weekend plan then family starts arriving on Mondy.  So excited to see everybody.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats Ashley - so glad you're not stressing and seem to be doing well. Can't wait to see pics!!!

Rant: WHERE did the sun go?!

Rave: FI and I are combining our bills/income. It's hard letting go of control, but I feel good about the savings we'll be able to establish together.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sxcwedsxcwed member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Rant:  It's been soooo slow at work today!  It feels like it'll never end!

Rave:  Convinced my mom to take a trip up this way tomorrow and we're going to check out some dresses and have lunch.  Yay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards