Washington
Options

Lake Chelan Weddings?

My FI and I would like to get married on Lake Chelan but don't know many people who have done that. We are looking at summer of 2012. Has anyone been to a wedding, planned a wedding, or planning to have a wedding out there? I'd love any advice, or opinions and thoughts on venues! We are going out to Chelan in August so we will be stopping by the venues then. Due to cost and space we have narrowed it down to either Campbells, Wapato Point Cellars or Greens Landing.

Buying A Home

Re: Lake Chelan Weddings?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actual got married in Manson which is down the road from chelan it is beautifull!! Greens Landing is perfect and have a outdoor look, but wapatp is more of the wine county feel, and campbells is ok everyone gets married there it is right down town Chelan. It all depends on what you are looking for with the wedding theme/feel. If you are looking for a photographer Chris Ohta Photography are amazing an based around the area. Chrisohta.com Good luck and congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer (Colleen Donovan) does weddings in the Lake Chelan area all the time.  I'm getting married at a gorgeous venue in Moses Lake, but I've had a couple of friends from Wenatchee get married at Greens Landing.  It is beautiful!  There is also the Highland Golf Course which is very nice.  I also love Beecher Hill House.
  • Options
    KatiScarletKatiScarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Karma Vinyards?  Absolutely beautiful patio!
    Sept 2011 Board - Feb Sig Challenge: Reception Location-
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker

But why wouldn't you serve ice cream with the cake?
  • Options
    abklein2012abklein2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister is a wedding coordinator in Eastern-Central Washington.  I know I'm biased, but she's got great connections and will give you an honest opinion of many of the places around Lake Chelan.  She does free consultations too!!  
    I've helped her out at the Lake Chelan Fall Bridal show the last few years.  Here is her website (with some great resources too!)
    Have fun in Chelan!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards