Virginia

NOVA engagement photos

Does anyone know a good place to do engagement photos? I've got a photographer lined up, just trying to find a good place with lots of fall foliage, etc. Oatlands was a possibility, but I think it costs too much for us to bring our photographer in...

Any suggestions would be appreciated! TIA!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NOVA engagement photos

• hrhone328hrhone328 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS. Looking for places in the Loudoun/Fairfax County area.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Im not very familure with that area. Though parks, farms (barns, corn fields, animals), beaches, Area your getting married, cities all make good locations for photos.

Your photographer should know some nice hidden places so don't be afraid to ask! Also consider the "look"  your going for. Ask yourself if you want something in the theme of your wedding or do you want something completely different.
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I took pictures in Old Town, it was nice, but for fall foliage, Burke Lake Park is pretty and the trees in the fall look really nice. Plus, there are plenty of places around the park to take some nice shots.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I just did engagement photos at one of the wineries.  The leaves were beautiful and my photographer (who is awesome) got some amazing shots.  You should call around to some of the wineries to see if they can accommodate you - and do it quickly while the leaves are still beautiful!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    We just did our down at the Lincoln Monument and there was some great foliage just to the left of the reflecting pool if you are looking at the Lincoln memorial. Just another note that we did this the weekend of the big ralley downtown and still was able to take pics without tons of people in them.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Meghan.N.Price/FallEngagmentShoot?feat=directlink
  • edited December 2011
    the old town manasas train station is where we took a lot of pics. It has unlimited potential! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    January-January Siggy Challenge "Wedding Bands"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    167 Invited image 147 Ready to pary image 20 Missing the fun image 0 Slacking on responding image RSVP Date: December 1st, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards