Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

FFF

My flame is hardwood floors with a white lab that has no end to his shedding!!!

But I'm also in a great mood because its Friday, we're having friends over tonight, we have a babysitter ANNNND I'm meeting with Becky tomorrow for my first fitting.

Re: FFF

• Oh Tiffany!  I can totally understand.  Although, thankfully, Remington blends perfetly into the color of our floors, it's perfect!!

Tell Becky HI!!
  • Yep, McFly works perfectly with our light gray carpet. I told H when we get a new dog, it also needs to be white so there is consistency in all of the fur!
  • I don't really have anything to flame about today, but since we're talking about our dogs, I'm really excited about tomorrow- taking Stella to get her pictures with Santa lol. I've never done this, but I heard it's a lot of fun. If anyone else lives in the Denton area, take a look at Christmas Pet Pics (link). It's put on by the Denton Humane Society. They're having it on Dec 1,8, and 15th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. It's $10 a picture, and $5 for any additional pictures. Plus they have silly stuff you can dress up your pet with- jingle bell collars, reindeer antlers, hats. Just thought I'd share! Sounds like fun! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards